Today Madison and I went to the church bookstore. Of course, we couldn't just go straight to the bookstore we had to stop at the flea market. We finally made it. I bought Sheri Dew's latest book, "No Doubt About It". I always enjoy her talks so I thought I would enjoy her book. I also bought Believing Christ by Stephen E. Robinson. He was at Time Out for Women and he gave a talk that changed my whole perspective on the gospel, for the better, I might add. I already had the second book, Following Christ, so I thought I should get the first. Madison got a CD which was also a sequel by InsideOut. They are an a capella group that sings Primary Songs, amazing. Of course, we couldn't just come straight home, we had to stop at Target. I was looking for a gift for my mother whose birthday is today.
Happy Birthday MOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment