A quote from Mugatu on Zoolander, "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"
Lately, I feel like either I am taking crazy pills or everyone else is. I have to really stop and think, "Am I crazy or is everyone around me crazy?" Some unbelievable things have been going on and I question my sanity.
So I thought I would check in with all of my friends and see if the same thing happens to them occassionally. Take a few minutes to answer my poll.
P.S. People on anti-depressants, please dont' get offended. I am one of those people, too, so I feel I am certified to ask the question. I mean crazy like "What in the tarnation is going on?"
7 comments:
An appendix coup? Oi vay. Your description was hilarious. You slay me.
Yes, I feel craziness sometimes, too. Or is it Spencer incessantly playing Crazy Train by Ozzie Osborne lately. Sometimes I can't tell if it's in my head or on the radio. :)
Who knows what crazy is? I sure don't!
Do you mean like yesterday when I was parking at Walmart and didn't see the man walking on the right side blind spot of my car. Well, I was speeding along at approximately 1/4 an hour and all. He starts yelling at me and even threatens to bang in the hood of my car with his packages? Do you mean crazy like that? If it is either me or him...I pick him...LOL
yes, Debbie, exactly like that.
I've had crazy periods at one time or another. My problem is - that i don't relize I'm acting crazy until Kyle calls me Dana.
No it's just you. You're crazy. No one else.
madison is soooooooo right mom
Post a Comment