Lew made an egg and cheese omelette for me for breakfast. Then he orchestrated the kids doing other chores. I got my mother's day cards on the way to church, one from the kids and one from Lew. At church I was blessed enough to get to sing with the Young Women. We sang "As Sisters in Zion". Then...

Parker did the dishes for me. I arrived home to this lovely clean sink. He also tried to get some beek jerky for me, but his plans were foiled.

Jensen made this life size card for me on the driveway.

Madison called first thing this morning and then sent me an orange mocha frappucino which always makes my day.

Three generations. Pat, Jensen, Debbie
Then we cooked dinner for my mother. It was a wonderful day.
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to deflate that Big Mama Head of yours and do something for your mother! It's sounds like you had a great day and I bet it makes you feel good that your family still loves you. I cooked the same breakfast for Sheri that Lew cooked for you ... talk about sames.
So sorry the beef jerky didn't work out. I guess all the other gifts will have to do. :)
I love your three generation picture. You so lucky to live by your mom.
Post a Comment