why is it so freaking hot!!! Now I am glad that I live in Montana.
Just send some of that heat to Utah Valley, please. It won't quit raining here.
I hear ya!
I played tennis in it for two hours and just sat in it for two and a half! totaling to 4 1/2 hours. It is soo HOT! Your right it feels like we are going to die! when you are out in it you feel like your MELTING!
DAMN, that's hot!
Hahaha sucka!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
why is it so freaking hot!!! Now I am glad that I live in Montana.
Just send some of that heat to Utah Valley, please. It won't quit raining here.
I hear ya!
I played tennis in it for two hours and just sat in it for two and a half! totaling to 4 1/2 hours. It is soo HOT! Your right it feels like we are going to die! when you are out in it you feel like your MELTING!
DAMN, that's hot!
Hahaha sucka!
Post a Comment