Friday, July 10, 2009

What we will do for free food!

On a coupon blog that I follow, there was a blog that you could get free food at Chic-Fil-A today if you dressed like a cow. The website had these costumes that you could download.They came complete with a tail. (I’m not showing that.)

I’m always up for fun and free food.

I had these fears rolling around in my head like, What if I dress like a cow and it’s not true.

People will laugh and shun me.

What did I do?

I made Parker and his friend try it first!

They did it and it worked!

I’m surprised they weren’t arrested.

DSCF2737 DSCF2738

Debbie's cell phone july102009 026Debbie's cell phone july102009 033   Debbie's cell phone july102009 029

Jensen and I donned our paper costumes. Ours are pink because I didn’t want use a brand new toner.

People in the parking lot and driving by and even people in the restaurant were laughing.

We didn’t care we walked right in and got our free food.

  Debbie's cell phone july102009 032Debbie's cell phone july102009 031

We texted our friends, the Berges, to join in our public humiliation.

The lady at the counter laughed and laughed and laughed. I laughed with her at first but then she wouldn’t stop. I said, “Ok, stop laughing it’s not that funny.” She said, “yes, it is, especially, this late in the day.” We laughed all the way to the bank with the money we saved. Hahahaha!

7 comments:

Mooncandy said...

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. FOOLS. JK. I'M JEALOUS. KIND OF.

Mooncandy said...

P.S. P-money and zach look like they are going to rob a bank, in cow costumes...

Vanessa Swenson said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was freaking awesome.
Sigh...I was shaking with laughter.
You guys rock.

Gail said...

Ha Ha! lol Good times! thanks for texting us, we had fun. I felt soooo silly walking in there with every single person there staring at us and laughing!

Gail said...

ooops this is kirstie not my mom!

Kirstie said...

Hope you don't mind but I am taking the pics and putting them on our blog too!

Higleys said...

I never noticed the resemblence between you and Parker till these pics.