46
I got this idea from my friend Robin. It is 46 facts that you might not know about me. And i use the number 46 because today was my 46th brithday.
- I was born in Pasadena, Texas.
- My first car was a blue 1972 VW Superbeetle. At the same time, my mom owned a VW van. Best cars ever.
- I attended BYU-Hawaii for one semester in 1984. I made the Dean's List.
- I went to a Hank Williams, Jr. concert. Peer pressure.
- When I was younger, all the girls liked Donny Osmond and the color purple because it was his favorite color. I couldn't like him because everyone else did. I said I liked his brother Jimmy and my favorite color was blue. Now I think Donny Osmond is a cutie-patootie and have admitted that my favorite color is purple and has been all along.
- I once drove from Utah to Indiana in a stolen VW. Best college memory.
- In fourth grade, I fell out of a tree and sprained my arm.
- In fourth grade, I broke my arm playing tackle football with my brother and his friends. Same arm.
- I have an Associate Degree in Travel and Tourism, BYU 1987, an Associate Degree in General Education, LSCC 2004 and a Bachelor's Degree in Vocational Education and Industry Training, 2006. That's right the 24 year plan, don't judge me. Took me a while to decide on a major.
- I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
- In September 2002, I completed a mini-triathlon.
- I've done two 5-ks. From the looks of me now, 11 and 12 seem unbelievable.
- I had a dachshund/poodle mix dog named "Spike"
- I love Jimmy Buffet and John Mellencamp.
- I lived in Helaman Halls at BYU one semester.
- I worked at H & R Block for a tax season in 1991.
- I don't like onions mixed in my food but I will eat onion rings.
- I can curl my tongue.
- I had to google tongue to see how to spell it. In sixth grade, I kept getting it wrong on my spelling tests. It still doesn't look right to me.
- I consider myself a pretty good speller.
- I'm right-handed.
- I played the clarinet in middle school and high school.
- I was the lead in the 5th grade play.
- I was the top-seller of girl scout cookies, back in the day.
- I like to roller skate, but not in a herd of buffalo.
- My favorite shows growing up were Happy Days, M*A*S*H* and Gilligan's Island.
- My favorite book was Harriet the Spy. I was disappointed in the movie. I like my imagination version better.
- If you text me, I will text you back.
- I have been in the same book club for 4 years.
- I've never lived in a house or apartment that has a dishwasher. (The non-human kind)
- One of my first jobs was rebuilding and repairing vacuum cleaners.
- I have 267 friends on facebook. Three of them, I have never met in person.
- I have been to England, France, Switzerland and Germany.
- I took French in high school.
- I have been to most of the 50 states except Alaska and whatever states are above New York.
- I like to camp.
- My middle name is Carey.
- I like to blog.
- I have had three c-sections, my gall bladder removed and my appendix removed and some female surgeries. I'm a pro.
- I like to sit at airports and people watch and make up stories about them.
- In middle school, in the comments section of my report card, I had the following comments: "Disrespectful Attitude" and from another teacher "Sarcastic Remarks". I had to call the teachers and apologize. In high school, I was a star pupil. In my adult life, I think I have reverted back to my middle school attitude. Go figure.
- I teach struggling middle school students. Karma will get you EVERY time!
- My car's name is Franklin, after the turtle.
- I fall asleep in movies.
- I sucked my thumb til I was 12, maybe longer. (Don't judge)
- My front teeth are fake because my boyfriend pulled me off of the stage at church and knocked one out and killed the other.
2 comments:
I loved it all! Thank you!
I knew some of them and I am glad to know even more ;)
Post a Comment