Note to self:Read Debbie's blog when feeling blah.
I wanted to include some other suggestions: ubiquitous, parsimonious, objurcate, gimcrack.
gimcrack, caught my attention. hmmm I'll use the skills I taught my fifth graders "What do you think it means?" I think it means some part of the body in or around the gluteus maximus.
I hate to say it but... wrong!... A gimcrack is a showy but worthless object such as... ooh wait maybe your right.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Note to self:
Read Debbie's blog when feeling blah.
I wanted to include some other suggestions: ubiquitous, parsimonious, objurcate, gimcrack.
gimcrack, caught my attention. hmmm I'll use the skills I taught my fifth graders "What do you think it means?" I think it means some part of the body in or around the gluteus maximus.
I hate to say it but... wrong!... A gimcrack is a showy but worthless object such as... ooh wait maybe your right.
Post a Comment