Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brought to you by the letter "C"

This week I am forsed to attend an ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)klass. Yes, it is as mind-numbing as it sounds.

I just sit in the klass and think thoughts like,

"Who in their right mind makes us take this klass in order to keep our jobs?",

"Where in the world did they kome up with 300 as the number of hours we have to sit through this? This kontent kould be taught in 8 hours."

The only tidbit of information that has kaught my attention is that we don't really need the letter "C" in our alphabet. If it is a soft "C" we kan use "S". If it is a hard "C" we kan use a "K".

If we all agree then we kan eliminate the letter "c". Take my poll and tell me what you think? Why or why not should we eliminate the letter "c"?

debbie klayton

5 comments:

nanamoo said...

The only good thing about ESOL klass is that you have time to think about blog posts. You are so klever...LOL...loved it!

Danette Garrett said...

You should never be given that much free time for your mind to wander. You just can't control that awesome responsibility. lol

Melody said...

I'm with you...

Danette Garrett said...

so would Camryn's name be "Kamryn"?

Mary said...

I was quite lucky to be grandfathered in, so I only had to take 60 hours. They were very BORING!!!!!! I couldn't imagine having to take 300 hours. Maybe you could read your book club book during class????????