Since reading, The Life of Pi, and loving it, I have decided to take on some Hindu traditions. Don't freak out I think they are legal for Mormons. I took a colorful rug that was by my backdoor and made it my prayer rug. The Hindus pray five times a day and they face a certain direction (I forget which way). I am just going to face my bed because that is where I am going as soon as my prayer is over, maybe sooner. Don't worry I'm not going to roll up my rug and pack it to school with me and pray outside my trailer (portable). My bedroom is in the middle of a year long makeover and some of the carpet is gone so I kneeded (get it?) some padding for my knees.
I am also going to paint my bedroom orange which is the Hindu color of survival. Do Mormons have colors? Maybe beige?
Editors Note: I stand corrected. Apparently I am making up my own religion. Hindu/Muslim/Mormon. It is the Muslims who pray 5-7 times a day and they face towards Mecca. Sorry to all my Hindu friends.
1 comment:
beige? LOL...at least you could have said white!
I am thinking that most Mormons are red, but as you know, I am blue. I can be color fickle so can I have permission to change my color next month to chartreuse?
Post a Comment