This is my late birthday blog dedicated to my eldest. That's right Madison turned 21 on December 2nd. I don't know why I took so long to write this. Maybe because when your oldest turns 21 you are now officially old. Maybe because she is 2,000 miles away and we didn't really get to celebrate Madisonpalooza. Maybe it's just I took crazy pills and I'm just now gettin' rountuit. Regardless, I had to get it done because she comes home in 5 DAYS! I can't wait!
I wanted to share a few reasons why I celebrate Madison's birth. I'll do it in the style initiated by Mary Gronlund.
makes Me laugh, always
moved Away and followed her dreams
oldest Daughter and a great example
She & I have our own language
Mad Skillz as "stylist to the stars"
she ain't no Ordinary girl
Has the Niftiest decorating skillz
I miss your funny self, LaFonda.
Hurry home, Love Mom
5 comments:
Oh man I cant wait till Madison comes down! :)
That was beautiful!
Happy Birthday to Madison!
love the clever tribute!
As Melena would say "TEAR!" Does anyone have a tissue? That was beautiful.
I love your poem about Madison. It was great to see how much you miss her and care about her. You are very lucky to have three great kids.
Post a Comment