Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

After church we went to my sister’s house for a cook out. My nephew, Jerry, that now lives in Utah, was in town for a week.

100_3578 Missy and Jensen

 100_3587100_3615

Missy and Carson                        Jensen and Chloe

100_3589G-ma and G-pa      

  100_3650  100_3588

Jerry posing for an illustration for Lew

100_3604 100_3576 100_3575 The neighborhood

100_3585100_3586100_3597100_3621

Then we watched this toad strangler come in over the lake.

100_3600

This little ‘ittle feller lives under her house. That’s right under her house. I wasn’t in any of the pictures because I was passed out from fighting a middle AND outer ear infection. I hardly slept last night. OUCH!

1 comment:

Sandman said...

Those are great pictures. Where does Missy live? Sheri would not be sleeping with an alligator under the house. She has had reoccuring nightmares of fighting off from the children since we've moved to GA.