Jensen doing her share.
See the wire in the middle of the wall? It was hooked to the hood. I thought I had turned off all of the breakers because the stove was off and the light was off. Who would think that there are THREE BREAKERS FOR ONE WALL OF APPLIANCES? That is absolutely crazy! I learned the hard way. As I was trying to disconnect the wire from the hood, the hood fell and the wires touched and BOOM! That's right, Fourth of July came early this year. Luckily, I had stepped away from the hood and was not touching it. That's when we decided to turn off all of the breakers in the whole house. Jensen was outside, in the tree, reading her book. I asked her, "Did you see the flash of light?" She said, "Yes, but I didn't hear you scream, so I figured you were ok." She is use to my antics.
Jensen after she found nasty, icky, funky stuff behind the nasty, icky, funky plastic tile.
I survived!
5 comments:
I'll take you over Ty Pennington any day. Now when is eveything going back in?
I am SO glad that you survived. I think it is great that you will do that stuff. I don't like to mess with electricity. I'm wimpy that way!
Glad I am not over there. :P
Electrical work can be very touchy. You are quite lucky that nothing more happened. Someone is watching out for you. I can't wait to see the finished product.
You are scaring me to death!
Post a Comment