Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Alpacas Will Capture Your Heart…

…and that is exactly what happened. One of my co-teachers bought an alpaca. She has been talking about it and showing us the wool that she is spinning that she will eventually knit into a sweater. I had to go see what all of the fuss was about. I have to say I am in love.

DSCF0710 

DSCF0714

This is a baby that was born yesterday. That is not her mother.

That is the Kisser. The one that kisses everyone.

DSCF0716

This is the mother, Surprise

DSCF0718 

Brittni, Santa, OP (Optimus Prime) and Jensen

DSCF0722

My favorite. She was my buddy.

DSCF0728 

How can you not love that face?

2 comments:

Mary said...

Did you go to the farm over near Dalhousie? I pass by that farm everyday to and from work. They are on the cute side. I have often wanted to stop in on one of their open house days.

nanamoo said...

We have an alpaca rug. Not only are they cute, I imagine they must be very soft too?