Thursday, January 29, 2009

Never Nude


I guess I can blog about this now since some of the shame and humiliation has dissipated. I have to stay true to my blog and record the good, the bad and the ugly...and the most embarassing.


Sunday night, I think it was, I was walking into the living room while simultaneously getting dressed. I had barely pulled my shirt over my head and in walks Parker and his friend! We practically collided. How embarassing. Now there is another child that I will have to pay to have therapy.

The thing is I immediately blamed Lew because he always locks the door! Even when we are at home! Which usually makes me crazy. It would have been alright if he would have locked it this time!

I have one thing to say, "Good thing I wasn't wearing my Madonna bra."

Okay, two things, "Good thing I'm a "never nude .""


Editor's note: The link to never nude is not working so I will just copy and paste the definition from the Wikipedia entry of my new favorite TV show: Arrested Development: Tobias has a condition called "never-nude" syndrome (which, as the narrator states, is "exactly what it sounds like") and wears denim cut-off shorts at all times, even in the shower. (The condition is based on the real condition of severe gymnophobia)

5 comments:

Higleys said...

That is what Parker gets for having friends. Hey if you get enough kids in therapy can you get a group rate?

SpaceyKasey said...

Oh, I am still laughing. You're too funny.

So funny. I had a similar experience with a boy I was tutoring years ago. Oh, the shame!

nanamoo said...

LOL again...and I esp. liked the "never nude" link!

Sandman said...

I busted out laughing ... one must always live their life as if security has broken down! This was funny on many levels. I bet there were no knives on the counter though!

Valerie Strickland said...

Oh. No. You have to be more careful with the girls. Even in the privacy of your own home.