Saturday, January 17, 2009

YW Recognition Night


Tonight we recognized the talented Young Women of the Leesburg Stake. While all of the YW are exceptional in beauty, brains and behavior, this one was my favorite. I don't remember everything that was said about her, but this is what I know about her. She loves working on her Personal Progress. She loves the gospel and going to church, especially girls camp. She is a great missionary. She excels academically and musically. She plays trombone in the Jazz Band and Advanced Band. She has also played in the Steel Drum Band for two years. She has the cutest little singing voice I have ever heard. She has sung ensembles at church and was a member of the Christmas choir. She was in the talent show at school and was quite the entertainer. She loves all animals, in particular owls. I thought she wanted to be a verterinarian but I was corrected. She wants to be a Marine Biologist. Silly me. Jensen is a great friend and she is fun size.

4 comments:

nanamoo said...

She is extraordinary!

Sandman said...

She is my favorite cousin I really don't know! However that's going to change soon! I'm going to be the cousin she wished she never really knew!

Great tribute!

Mary said...

You are truly blessed to have a daughter with such a sweet spirit about her. We truly miss her in Primary.

Danette Garrett said...

Next to my own extraordinary young woman, Jensen is my favorite. Are you sure she can't come to Montana