Tonight we celebrated my niece Tiffany's birthday which was actually on the 16th. She turned 25. I can't believe it. She has grown into a beautiful young lady.
My picture taking skills were less than par.

Jensen talked me into going on the swing. I have to admit that it was fun, much like the Tilt-A-Whirl at fairs. It really spoke to my inner child.
I'm glad that Jensen is not my peer because she can talk me into anything.
Jensen talked me into going on the swing. I have to admit that it was fun, much like the Tilt-A-Whirl at fairs. It really spoke to my inner child.
I'm glad that Jensen is not my peer because she can talk me into anything.
P.S. For those of you who know my nephew Nick, he is going to be a Daddy. My mom has already called dibs on the baby. We haven't had a baby in the family since that cute little Jensen was born almost 13 years ago.
1 comment:
Well im glad you finally swung on that swing. That's like the best ride ever. It's better than Disney>
Post a Comment