I got to spend a few hours today with the greatest niece, Skye, and the greatest nephew, Cole. We played in the kiddie pool for a while and then Cole fell fast asleep. Ah! The life of luxury. Skye, Jensen and I watched, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". Not really the season, but Skye had never seen it. I guess we could call it Christmas in July.
Skye is so smart. She read the title on the box and said she sounded it out. She said that when there was an "e" on the end of the word then that made it something. I said, "yeah it gives it the long "O" sound." She said, "yeah that." So smart that she knows those rules already and only a kindergarten graduate.
Their mom has just returned to school to get her degree in child psychology. I'm so proud of Dr. Larkin. Positive Affirmations. I know she will be successful.
2 comments:
Awe, you made me smile!! Im glad you had fun with them, sorry Cole was a party pooper. Thanks again! It definitely helped! Your page on here is so creative and your summary of the family is halarious!! I totally didnt know you worked for Nasa, how about hooking me up with a job?! : )
What adorable faces :)
Post a Comment