Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dinner with the Sages

On Friday, June 27, we had dinner with Jon and Katie Sage. We try to go out with them every once in a while but it seems like at least a year has passed. I have known Jon since I was 11 so that is almost 33 years. We went to Seminary, high school, stake dances, and youth conferences together. We have a lot of great memories with a lot of laughs involved. I consider all of his family very dear to me.

One day, in Provo, I was driving to work and I got behind a car that had a Lake County, Florida tag. I was so excited. I thought, "This is got to be someone I know because there are not that many Mormons in Lake County, Florida." I followed the car and sure enough, it was Jon! We reconnected and went to his house for a visit and met Katie and Michael for the first time. She fell into out friendship naturally like she had been there all along.

No comments: