On Monday, June 30 we went to dinner with the Garretts to help them to celebrate their 17th anniversary. I told them we would go as long as there was no PDA. She said they had been married 17 years there were no worries.
We met Kyle first. He moved down to our ward from New Jersey. He used to sit in the back and look so sad. Lew and I talked and thought we should invite him over for dinner. We never did. Danette moved down after they were married. We didn't really hang out with them at first because they only hung out with tall people. The Fullenwider's and the Shofkom's. That's my conspiracy theory. They finally came to their senses and realized that we were way more fun than the tall people. Danette and I started hanging out more when Jensen was born. She was born about one year and two hours after Melena. Danette would come over and hang out with me because I had a daycare with about four or five kids and Melena fit right in. We would go to the park, or swimming or to the library. Danette and I became good friends and she helped me keep my sanity with the day care. Melena and Jensen also became BFF and have pretty much become inseperable. Their friendship is much like the book "Sister of my Heart". I hope they remaim friends for an eternity.
No comments:
Post a Comment