Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back to the beginning

Do you like how I am making this vacation a puzzle? I am trying to recreate it. I hope you can follow. These are pictures that I found on Lew's camera.


Packed up and ready to go.


We're actually going to drive for 18+ hours in this little car,

with all of these people and all of this stuff?

Love having a skilled teenaged driver. I sat in the back most of the trip and read or slept. Sweet. I usually woke up to Lew fussing at Parker for driving too fast. Lew and I disagree on the speed limit. I guess Parker does too.

Madison and Jensen start the trip as friends and loving sisters.


Parker when he is not driving...I think. Maybe that's what Lew was fussing about.





This is what happens when mom goes down to unpack more of the car, or get ice or

something responsible. When the cat's away the mice will play.



3 comments:

nanamoo said...

Those were some good action shots on the bed. I really laughed about the picture of Parker "when he's not driving" maybe.

Jordan Mathews said...

That seemed like alot of fun. Lucky.

Maria said...

When did Parker get old enough to drive? Is that why I haven't seen him around the neighborhood on a board?