Saturday morning Jensen and I went to the Beehive/Deacon activity with Sister Doerfler, Melena and Brianna. It was a tad bit cold when we left Eustis. We arrived early to the Weavers home in Bellview, even after getting lost from listening to the GPS. Soon two other Beehives and about 6 Deacons and a one week old Mia Maid showed up. The leaders outnumbered the youth and the food outnumbered everyone. The kids were crazy and nutty and jumped in the Arctic temperature pool. Some went kneeboarding and some went on the tube some went down a giant slide. Of course, the Eustis girls were not without injury. Jensen kept stepping on mussels and Brianna got konked in the head and blacked out momentarily. I think Melena was the only one unscathed, which in and of itself, is unusual. Toward the afternoon the weather turned absolutely beautiful.
When I got home I went to see, "The Secret Life of Bees" with a really good friend of mine. On my rating of scale of "You Must See It" or "Wait For Video", I give it, "Wait for Video". It was really good with good acting and a good story but I think it could wait if you are a penny pincher.
6 comments:
Did you read the book?
How come I'm not invited?
However, I am invited to a great event in March. I'll focus on that....
I am wondering if you read the book too? I did. But it wasn't a favorite I am not very excited about the movie.
It sounds like it was really fun!
I am surprised that Melena didn't get hurt at the stake activity. I think that it is a first. She said that she had a lot of fun.
you act like it it is getting really cold there. But it is not. it is snowing here! (and it's staying on the ground) time to make snow angels.
Can you really believe that everyone else got hurt except for me!
Post a Comment