This is a tag that I did on facebook. I thought it was good info for my posterity so I am including it here also.
These are 25 Random things about me. When I transferred it, I thought of one more.
1. I bruise like a peach.
2. My middle name is Carey, but I dropped it when I got married and use my maiden name, Stanford.
3. I think bleach should be a potpourri fragrance. I love the smell.
4. It took me 24 years to graduate from college but I finally finished in 2006.
5. My favorite TV show is Arrested Development.
6. I think the world would be a better place if everyone wore plaid shorts.
7. My goal is to be a minimalist.
8. I love to travel. I've been all over the US, including Hawaii and a little into Canada. I've been to England, France, Germany, and Switzerland. I'm gonna start again soon.
9. I consider myself a wordsmith. My favorite website is Dictionary.com
10. I love to read anything and everything, milk cartons, cereal boxes, anything.
Well almost anything...not Jane Austen. I'm sure I will succumb to peer presure, again.
11. I secretly want to get a tatoo. It's not a secret anymore.
12. I love to blog and I love to get comments.
13. If I weren't a Buddhist Mormon I would be just a Buddhist.
14. I love to laugh.
15. In 2002, I completed a mini-triathlon. 1/4 mile swim, 8 mile bike, 2k run. My racer number was #666. Sign of the beast. I wore it proudly.
16. I like campfires.
17. In high school I succumbed to peer pressure and listened to country music. My first concert was Hank Williams, Jr. I know it's kind of embarrassing.
18. I want to ride in a hot air balloon.
19. I love the beach. It's where earth, wind, fire and spirit meet.
20. I love my kids more than anything in the whole wide world...and Georgia, too.
21. Jimmy Buffet saved my life.
22. I don't really have a toenail on my pinky toe.
23. My first job was selling newspapers for the Eustis News. We sold them for 10 cents. We had to turn in 5 cents for each newspaper. If we made over 10 cents we got to keep the extra. My sister and I would sneak into the bar downtown and the drunks would give us 50 cents!!!!
24. I want to change my name to Sunny Phoenix. It would be a positive affirmation for me.
25. I think flip flops with arch supports are the best invention since sliced bread.
26. I've ridden my bicycle from Eustis to St. Augustine, twice.
2 comments:
How long has it been since you did #26? Were you able to do it in one day? How many miles is it? I'm impressed!
The last time I did it was the summer before I got married, so about 24 years ago. Yes, both times I did it in one day. My mother went with me both times. I'm pretty sure it was a little over one hundred miles. One of the times was a fourht of July. Stinkin' hot!
Post a Comment