Dear Debbbie,
Is you crazy? Let me see how many cliche's I can use to get my point across. If you keep doin' what you are doin', you gonna get what you got! Seriously? One step forward and five steps back? Is this what you want? I will answer that, "No! It is not what you want!"
You have got to stay focused on the prize. Stop that dilly-dallying out in left field. I know you hear Geroge Lopez's voice in your head saying, "I got this!" Let me tell you something, "You don't got this!" You need to stop thinking you can do everything by yourself. Cuz guess what? You can't! You need help. You need to take a chill pill and just chillax. Stop and smell the roses. Live in the now. You know what I'm sayin'?
Focus on what's important. And what is important? I will answer that, too. Family, self and gospel. That's what is important. Eye on the prize.
And by the way, stop giving your heart away. It just gets put through the shredder and handed back to you. You only get one heart and you gots to protect it.
Now pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back out there and fight the good fight. You can do this. Stop looking back and side to side. Stay focused!
3 comments:
Focus! Love you! xoxo
You are soooo going to do this :)
OK, Focus is good. Do that!
Post a Comment