Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Charlie's Angels

Once upon a time there were two little girls who went to the police academy...Jennifer Anderson and I have had a lot of testosterone lying around so we felt the need to burn some of it. We have been planning a trip to go shoot guns for about two months now and just have not been able to get our schedules to coincide. Tonight, the planets aligned and we finally made it to the Gun Shop & Gun Range in Leesburg.
I have never even held a real gun. It was a lot of fun and very empowering. This is my first target. I call him my sexy new boyfriend Jimmy. He made me mad so I had to shoot him. When I got home Jensen reminded me that zombies can't be killed by shooting. I'm pretty sure Jimmy is an exception. I tore him up.
This is our first gun. I would tell you about it but really I have no clue. When Mr. Shorer talked...well I had my ear gear on, and really I just wanted to get busy shooting. The next two guns were 9mm. I remember that much. I knew I had to take pictures because my step-dad would ask what kind of gun I shot and I would have to say, "I dunno" and shrug my shoulders. Now I can just show him pictures and I'm sure he can identify them.

Jennifer and her sexy zombie, clown boyfriend. I didn't catch his name. Names don't matter. She tore him up, too!
Jennifer gearing up. She looks like a beautiful Kate Jackson but I'm afraid I look nothing like Farrah Fawcett.

We looked around the shop at some interesting gadgets. I took pictures of Jennifer trying them out. I promised her I wouldn't share, but really I would for a fee, or if she ever made me mad.

We stopped at Tiajuana Flats for a bite to eat but left qucikly when a roach flew down and landed on a lady at the next table over. Bleh.

4 comments:

Mooncandy said...

I've shot bigger. Try M-16. It had to rest on my shoulder it was so big.

nanamoo said...

LOL...love it :)

Danette said...

GRRRRRR!!!

Liz said...

I want to go with you!!