Thursday, January 13, 2011

An Affair Ended

My affair with Facebook is over. At least for now. It was just too much public exposure. I have been the subject of some nasty gossip. Actually, sometimes I think gossip about me is funny. I say sarcastic things or things that aren't quite true or that have double meanings just because I like the shock value. I don't know why I enjoy that, I just do. I guess that is the only fun I have is messing with peoples' minds.

This gossip was actually true and it really hurt. I had told a few people something in confidence and the next thing I know they have told two friends, and they told two friends and so on and so on.

I have to have a place to write so I decided to go back to my blog. I know the two people that read this and I love them and trust them.

It really stinks to lose your husband, your best friend and a potential best friend all in one year. Wow! It is so very painful. This growing and changing is for the birds. I've learned my lessson.

It makes we want to go back to the way I was when I would not talk to anyone but I don't think I can go back. That way was not healthy either. I will just have to really, really test people with my feelings and thoughts before I can share them. I thought I had done that with these people. Of course I did! I thought for sure I could trust them or I wouldn't have told them! Right?

Ok, I'm rambling. Lesson learned.

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

I hope you counted me as one of the two people who read your blog.

I am sorry you are hurting and sad...very, very sorry.

Higleys said...

I'm Sorry Debbie. If I in anway contributed to your pain I also am very sorry. I hope things get better and soon.