I'm pretty sure that today I lived my second most embarrassaing moment. Nothing tops the skirt hiked up in Sacrament meeting. I was running late to first period. I grabbed two boxes of files to work on because my first period students have the attention span of a gnat. After a short lesson I usually let them just chill. I had to get this work done. I walked outside my planning office headed to my classroom. I turned too soon and tumbled off the sidewalk. One of the Assistant Principals, who happens to be a rather handsome man, saw me bite the dust. Why couldn't it be one of the women? I was mortified. Then two students showed up to help with the boxes. That means their whole class saw me tumble! Their teacher sent them out to help. Ugh! I almost broke down in a crying delirium but I figured they would haul me off to Lifestream. I held it together the rest of the day.
That's what I get for multi-tasking, walking and carrying boxes.
I blamed the head custodian for moving the sidewalk when I was trying to walk. He said my blonde was showing. Ugh! Ya gotta laugh right?
1 comment:
At least this time you had a different audience. ;)
Post a Comment